E COMMERCE (Midtown West)
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
compensation: Salary commensurate with experience.
employment type: full-time
• Execution of our Etailer site content updates to support product deliveries and marketing calendar initiatives ensuring all updates are made in a timely manner
• Manage the ecommerce product catalog for seasonal refreshes, sale and marketing initiatives; Includes gathering and uploading product information, reviewing and editing product copy, maintaining the overall taxonomy and category structure. Understand product deliveries and inventory levels to appropriately manage the assortment
• Responsible for visual merchandising of our products on various websites by understanding product deliveries and merchandising strategy.. Create product assortments and categories on the site to support digital marketing efforts, seasonality and brand initiatives
• Continually optimize site experience by actively monitoring site purchase and product interaction paths, KPIs and providing quality assurance and testing on all website developments and promo codes
• Create digital marketing briefs for the website, display ads, email, etc.
• ; Document websites activity such as product activations, site enhancements and digital marketing initiatives
• Execute on-going competitive analysis and recommend strategies and tactics to improve website, customer experience and marketing initiatives
• Other duties in office as assigned
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Minimum 1 year of experience in e-commerce.
• A self-motivated, analytical, quick learner who is organized, detail-oriented, and can handle multitasking
• Ability to effectively meet deadlines and manage projects independently within a fast-paced ever-changing environment
• Self-starter who is solution-oriented
• Effective communication and project management skills
• Positive and proactive attitude
• Ability to take responsibility, to remain accountable for your actions
• Proficiency in Google Analytics; MS Office, especially in Excel, PowerPoint; knowledge of Hybris or comparable ecommerce platform
* Manage and work with marketplaces(e.g. Amazon, Walmart and other third party websites) to grow the business
* Work closely with the social media team to monitor online community - Facebook and align social media strategy to drive brand awareness, channel growth and engagement
* Monitor product performances and grow the business with specific KPIs including sales growth, conversion rates, and profitablity
* manage timely set up of items for new product launches by providing product content (copy/imagery/UPC/product dimensions) via excel spreadsheet and/or vendor portals
* Work with 3rd party technology partners, launch and manage programs
* Increase traffic and sales to our online stores through integrated digital marketing activities involving SEM/SEO/PR/Social Media/Email marketing
* Compile, analyze, and deliver performance reports and insights to help improve site optimization and future campaigns. Monitor and report on key PPC campaign metrics including clicks, CTR, conversions and improve ads performance
* Demonstrated ability to use web analytics and sales data to identify opportunities for improvement to accelerate e-commerce sales growth
* Forecast trends in the industry and make product adjustments to increase sales volume and reduce unpopular product offerings
* Must be proactive, a self-starter and thrive within a fast-paced environment
* Must have strong organization skills and have a keen eye for detail.
* Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Comfortable working within a fast-paced, continually adapting environment with ability to learn fast
* Personal engagement in Digital Marketing + Social Media best practices
* A solid understanding and proven experience with Social Media marketing, advertising, community development and brand-building capacity (Facebook, Instagram, You Tube and Twitter)